Stay three midweek (Sunday – Thursday) evenings in a luxurious suite and save 15% off regular rates. Compliment your stay with a Glynn House Welcome – only $29.
Traveling Solo? Stay two evenings at the Inn and SAVE 15% OFF low season rates.
- Calling all golfers! The 2014 season has commenced. Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange your tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in May.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
Head for the Palace Theatre in Manchester and enjoy a classic American musical – ‘A Chorus Line’. Performances can be booked May 15 – 17.
- The New England based comedian Juston McKinney will entertain audience at the Capitol Center of Arts May 17.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.