- 1-cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1-cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups blended oatmeal **
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1-cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 9 oz Hershey bar (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
Makes: 56 cookies
** Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder