- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-tablespoon baking powder
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2-cup vegetable oil
- 1/2-teaspoon vanilla
- Cook the batter in a waffle iron for two minutes.
- Add fresh blueberries, strawberries and whipping cream
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center of the flower mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks, milk, vanilla, and oil. Pour into well of flour mixture and stir just until ingredients are moistened.
- In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff. Fold them into batter.
Makes: 10-12 muffins