Stay three midweek (Sunday – Thursday) evenings in a luxurious suite and save 15% off regular rates. Compliment your stay with a Glynn House Welcome – only $29.
Reserve and pay for a stay of two or more evenings within 24 hours of arrival and save 20% off regular rates.
- Calling all golfers! The 2014 season has commenced. Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange your tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in May.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
- The historic Canterbury Shaker Village opens for the season this week. Don’t miss the charming Heifer Parade on May 3. Guest receive half price entry passes.
- Head for the Palace Theatre in Manchester and enjoy a classic American musical – ‘A Chorus Line’. Performances can be booked May 1 – 4.
- Be prepared for a smokin’ evening when Blue Oyster Cult return to the Flying Monkey May. Audiences love the classic rock sound of this legendary band.
- The Brundibar Project, May 1 – 4, includes a one act play called ‘But the Giraffe’ and a one act play titled Brudibar. Patrons can anticipate a delightful evening at the Winnipesaukee Playhouse in nearby Meredith.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.