- Stay selected evenings in the Grant Deluxe Bedroom and save 15% off regular rates
- Compliment your stay with a chilled bottle of Chandon Brut and Chocolate Covered Strawberries – save 20%
- Entry Tickets for historic Canterbury Shaker Village – save 50%
- A 3 course dinner for two, with a bottle of wine, at the Six Burner Bistro restaurant – only $129
- Dirt Ventures offer visitors a terrific adventure on wheels. Riding an ATV is a great way to see the spectacular White Mountains. Guests each save $100 & more off regular rates.
- Consider renting a kayak, canoe, sail or power boat and spend time enjoying on one of the Lakes Region’s spectacular lakes or rivers. Rental discounts are available for
- New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is the perfect base for angling veterans and new comers alike. Let us arrange a fishing guide and boat. Guest savings available.
- Calling all golfers! Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
- Lady Antebellum will thrill Labor Day weekend fans at nearby Meadowbrook
- Annual Lee’s Mill steamboat meet begins in nearby Moultonboro September 5.
- New Hampshire Wines and micro brews are delightful. Visitors can enjoy tasting at a about a dozen vineyards and breweries, which are easily accessible from the Inn.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
- Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. Visit this beautifully restored and maintained village. Learn about the Shaker’s culture, traditions and values.
- Train rides galore! Ride to the top of Mount Washington on the Cog RR.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.