Special Offers: http://glynnhouse.com/seasonal-packages/
- Book a stay in the newly redecorated Eisenhower Deluxe Suite, which includes a private porch, and save 15% off regular rates
- Teachers are Special: Stay three evenings and enjoy 15% off regular rates
- French Champagne + a plate of Delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberries $69 – Save 30%
- Glynn House Loyalty Program: stay 10 evenings & #11 is on us!!!
- Dirt Ventures offer visitors a terrific adventure on wheels. Riding an ATV is a great way to see the spectacular White Mountains. Guests save $100 and more.
- Consider renting a kayak, canoe, sail or power boat and spend time enjoying on one of the Lakes Region’s spectacular waterways. Rental discounts are available for guests.
- New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is the perfect base for angling veterans and new comers alike. Let us arrange a fishing guide and boat. Guest savings available.
- Calling all golfers! Grab your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange your tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in July.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
Cultural Events: http://glynnhouse.com/events/
- The nearby Winnipesaukee Playhouse offers summer visitors one of the most popular and endearing plays of all time – ‘The Importance of being Earnest July 14 – 19.
- Jean’s Playhouse in nearby Lincoln will host ‘The Little Shop of Horrors’ July 14 – 19.
- The legendary singer / songwriter ‘James Taylor’ will enthrall fans at Meadowbrook July 14
- The NH Summer Music Festival Chamber Music Series commences at the Smith Recital Hall July 15.
- The ever popular musical ‘Miss Saigon’ will delight the audience at the Interlakes Theatre July – 19.
- Tennessee Williams unforgettable ‘The Glass Menagerie’ will delight audiences at the Barnstormer’s Theatre in nearby Tamworth July 15 – 19.
- The Palace Theatre in Manchester offers ‘Fiddler on the Roof’ July 17 – 18.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science offers a dinner and sunset cruise July 17 – great food and plus a fascinating journey around one of America’s most beautiful lakes.
- Don’t miss and evening with the Del McCoury Band at the Flying Monkey July 17.
- The NH Music Festival offers an evening of classical music at the nearby Hanaway theatre – Musical Cornucopia – July 17.
- For the timeless enchantment of a musical fairytale visit the Capitol Center of the Arts July 17 and enjoy ‘Cinderella’.
- The ‘Dana Fuchs & Lydia Warren Bands’ will ‘raise the roof’ at the Flying Monkey in nearby Plymouth July 18.
- Soulhead and Spearshine will have the audience dancing at Meadowbrook July 19.
- ‘An Evening of Broadway’ music will entertain summer visitors at the Great Waters Music Festival in Wolfeboro July 19.
- New Hampshire Wines and micro brews are delightful. Visitors can enjoy tasting at a about a dozen vineyards and breweries, which are easily accessible from the Inn.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
- Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. Visit this beautifully restored and maintained village. Learn about the Shaker’s culture, traditions and values.
- Train rides galore! Ride along the Eastern side of the spectacular White Mountains Region on the Conway RR.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.