Special Offers: http://glynnhouse.com/seasonal-packages/
- Book a stay in the newly redecorated Eisenhower Deluxe Suite, which includes a private porch, and save 15% off regular rates
- Teachers are Special: Stay three evenings and enjoy 15% off regular rates
- French Champagne + a plate of Delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberries $69 – Save 30%
- ATV Adventure Tour – Save $100
- Dirt Ventures offer visitors a terrific adventure on wheels. Riding an ATV is a great way to see the spectacular White Mountains. Guests receive super discounts too
- Rent a kayak, canoe, sail or power boat and spend time enjoying on one of the Lakes Region’s spectacular waterways. Rental discounts are available for guests.
- New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is the perfect base for angling veterans and new comers alike. Let us arrange a fishing guide and boat. Guest savings available.
- Calling all golfers! Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in July.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
Cultural Events: http://glynnhouse.com/events/
- The legendary musical ‘Miss Saigon’ will delight Interlakes Theatre audiences July 21 – 26.
- Jean’s Playhouse in nearby Lincoln will host ‘The Little Shop of Horrors’ July 20 – 26.
- The Barnstormer’s Theatre in Tamworth presents ‘One Man, Two Guvnors’ July 21 – 26.
- The NH Music Festival Chamber Music Series will be offered at the Smith Recital Hall July 22.
- The Winnipesaukee Playhouse offers ‘The Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ July 23 – 26.
- ‘Keith Urban’ will have his fans singing from their seats at Meadowbrook July 24.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science offers a dinner and sunset cruise July 24 – great food and plus a fascinating journey around one of America’s most beautiful lakes.
- The NH Music Festival offers an evening of classical music at the nearby Hanaway theatre – ‘Composer Portrait, Nathaniel Stokey’ – July 24.
- The Capitol Center for the Arts offers the classic musical ‘Fiddler on the Roof’, July 25 & 26
- Blues fans will want to hear ‘Johnny Winter’ at the Flying Monkey on July 25.
- The ‘New England Brass’ will entertain patrons July 25 at the Great Waters Music Festival in Wolfeboro.’
- The ‘Tune Weavers’ provide the Ultimate Tribute to the Platters at the Flying Monkey on July 26.
- ‘Ludacris and Juicy J’ will entertain fans at Meadowbrook July 26.
Seasonal Activities: http://glynnhouse.com/area-activities/
- New Hampshire Wines and micro brews are delightful. Visitors can enjoy tasting at a about a dozen vineyards and breweries, which are easily accessible from the Inn.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
- Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. Visit this beautifully restored and maintained village. Learn about the Shaker’s culture, traditions and values.
- Train rides galore! Ride along the Western side of the spectacular White Mountains Region on the HoBo RR.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.