Special Offers: http://glynnhouse.com/seasonal-packages/
- Book a stay in the newly redecorated Eisenhower Deluxe Suite, which includes a private porch, and save 15% off regular rates
- Seniors are Special: Stay three evenings and enjoy 15% off regular rates
- French Champagne + a plate of Delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberries $69 – Save 30%
- ATV Adventure Tour – Save $100
- Dirt Ventures offer visitors a terrific adventure on wheels. Riding an ATV is a great way to see the spectacular White Mountains. Guests receive super discounts too
- Rent a kayak, canoe, sail or power boat and spend time enjoying on one of the Lakes Region’s spectacular waterways. Rental discounts are available for guests.
- New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is the perfect base for angling veterans and new comers alike. Let us arrange a fishing guide and boat. Guest savings available.
- Calling all golfers! Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in July.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
Cultural Events: http://glynnhouse.com/events/
- The Winnipesaukee Playhouse offers ‘The Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ July 28 – Aug 2.
- The legendary musical ‘Hello Dolly’ will delight Interlakes Theatre audiences July 29 – Aug 2.
- The Barnstormer’s Theatre in Tamworth presents ‘Toad at Toad Hall’ July 29 – Aug 2.
- Jean’s Playhouse in nearby Lincoln will host ‘Spamalot’ July 29 – Aug 2.
- The Little Church Theatre in nearby Holderness presents ‘Picasso at the Lapine Agile’ July 31 – Aug 2.
- The NH Summer Music Festival ‘Chamber Music Series’ continues at the Smith Recital Hall July 29.
- Squam Lakes Science Center offers a dinner & sunset cruise July 31 – delightful evening.
- The NH Music Festival offers an evening of classical music at the nearby Hanaway theatre – ‘The Russian Soul’ – July 31.
- Enjoy a delightful musical with all your favorite characters – ‘Into the Woods’ – at the Capitol Center for the Arts August 1 & 2.
- ‘Jefferson Starship’ descended from Jefferson Airplane. The group is living legend. Expect a great evening at the Flying Monkey August 1.
- Rock & roll renaissance man ‘Leon Russell’ will be at the Flying Monkey August 2.
- The ‘Lorri McKenna’ will be at the Great Waters Music Festival Aug 2.
Seasonal Activities: http://glynnhouse.com/area-activities/
- New Hampshire Wines and micro brews are delightful. Visitors can enjoy tasting at a about a dozen vineyards and breweries, which are easily accessible from the Inn.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
- Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. Visit this beautifully restored and maintained village. Learn about the Shaker’s culture, traditions and values.
- Boat rides galore! Take the M.S. Mount Washington for a delightful, scenic cruise on Lake Winnispesaukee.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.