Special Offers : http://glynnhouse.com/seasonal-packages/
- Book a stay in the newly redecorated Eisenhower Deluxe Suite, which includes a private porch, and save 15% off regular rates
- Teachers are Special: Stay three evenings and enjoy 15% off regular rates
- French Champagne + a plate of Delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberries $69 – Save 30%
- ATV Adventure Tour – Save $100
- Dirt Ventures offer visitors a terrific adventure on wheels. Riding an ATV is a great way to see the spectacular White Mountains. Guests receive super discounts too.
- Consider renting a kayak, canoe, sail or power boat and spend time enjoying on one of the Lakes Region’s spectacular waterways. Rental discounts are available for guests.
- New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is the perfect base for angling veterans and new comers alike. Let us arrange a fishing guide and boat. Guest savings available.
- Calling all golfers! The 2014 season has commenced. Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange your tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in July.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
Cultural Events: glynnhouse.com/events/
- STYX & Foreigner will thrill fans at nearby Meadowbrook on July 6
- The musical classic ‘42nd Street’ will enchant audiences for one more week at the nearby Interlakes Theatre.
- Visit one of America’s oldest professional summer theatres. ‘The Mystery of Edwin Drood – The Musical’ will delight audiences throughout the week.
- The NH Summer Music Festival Chamber Music Series commences at the Smith Recital Hall July 8.
- The nearby Winnipesaukee Playhouse offers summer visitors one of the most popular and endearing plays of all time – ‘The Importance of being Earnest July 9 – 13.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science offers a dinner and sunset cruise July 10 – great food and plus a fascinating journey around one of America’s most beautiful lakes.
- Jean’s Playhouse in nearby Lincoln will host ‘The Little Shop of Horrors’ July 9 – 13
- Shawn Colvin is certain to thrill fans at the intimate Flying Monkey in nearby Plymouth.
- The NH Music Festival offers an evening of classical music at the nearby Hanaway theatre – The German Romantic – July 10.
- If you haven’t seen the legendary musical ‘Hairspray’, or are keen revisit a wonderful initial exposure, plan on spending the evening at The Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord July 11.
- Jeff Dunham presents the ‘Disorderly Conduct’ Tour at Meadowbrook July 11.
- The musical legend ‘Gordon Lightfoot’ will entertain fans at the Great Waters Music Festival in Wolfeboro.
- Castle of the Clouds will host an ‘Antique and Classic Car’ show July 12.
- Jennifer Nettles & Indigo Girls will provide an exceptional musical evening at Meadowbrook July 12
- Fleetwood Mac fans won’t want to miss the ultimate ‘Tusk – The Ultimate Fleetwood Mac Tribute’ at the Flying Monkey in nearby Plymouth July 12.
- The NASCAR Nationwide Series 200 – takes place at the NH Motor Speedway
- New Hampshire Wines and micro brews are delightful. Visitors can enjoy tasting at a about a dozen vineyards and breweries, which are easily accessible from the Inn.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
- Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. Visit this beautifully restored and maintained village. Learn about the Shaker’s culture, traditions and values.
- Train rides galore! Ride along the Western side of beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee on the Winnipesaukee RR.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.