- Stay three midweek (Sunday – Thursday) evenings in a luxurious suite and save 15% off regular rates.
- Compliment your stay with a Glynn House Welcome – only $29.
- Full time firefighters enjoy 15% savings off regular rates when they stay two or more evenings Sunday through Thursday.
- Dirt Ventures offer visitors a terrific adventure on wheels. Riding an ATV is a great way to see the spectacular White Mountains. Guests receive super discounts too.
- Consider renting a kayak, canoe, sail or power boat and spend time enjoying on one of the Lakes Region’s spectacular lakes or rivers. Rental discounts are available for guests.
- New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is the perfect base for angling veterans and new comers alike. Let us arrange a fishing guide and boat. Guest savings available.
- Calling all golfers! The 2014 season has commenced. Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange your tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in May.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
- Laconia Motorcycle Week will be going attract thousands of visitors throughout the week. The ‘center’ of the action – Weirs Beach – is an easy 20 minute cruise from the Inn. Motorcycle enthusiasts will enjoy meeting other bikers and cruising New Hampshire’s spectacular White Mountains and Lakes Region.
- If you like the sounds of the 80’s, don’t miss ‘My Mixtape: The Sounds of the 80’s’ at the Palace Theatre June 19 – 21.
- Willie Nelson and family will draw capacity crowds at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion. Don’t miss the man who has become a legend in his own time on June 20.
- The Loudon Classic is the longest running motorcycle race in America. Don’t miss the action at the NH Motor Speedway on June 20 & 21.
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy is the coolest swing band on the road today. Book your tickets, reserve your room and enjoy superb evening at the Flying Monkey June 21.
- New Hampshire Wines and micro brews are delightful. Visitors can enjoy tasting at a about a dozen vineyards and breweries, which are easily accessible from the Inn.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
- Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. Visit this beautifully restored and maintained village. Learn about the Shaker’s culture, traditions and values.
- Train rides galore! Ride to the top of Mount Washington on the
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/for additional information about the Inn and local activities.