- Stay three midweek (Sunday – Thursday) evenings in a luxurious suite and save 15% off regular rates.
- Compliment your stay with a Glynn House Welcome – only $29.
- Active duty / active reserve military enjoy 15% savings off regular season rates when they stay two or more evenings Sunday through Thursday.
- Dirt Ventures offer visitors a terrific adventure on wheels. Riding an ATV is a great way to see the spectacular White Mountains. Guests receive super discounts too.
- Consider renting a kayak, canoe, sail or power boat and spend time enjoying on one of the Lakes Region’s spectacular lakes or rivers. Rental discounts are available for guests.
- New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is the perfect base for angling veterans and new comers alike. Let us arrange a fishing guide and boat. Guest savings available.
- Calling all golfers! The 2014 season has commenced. Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange your tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in May.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
- June 22 is the final day of Laconia Motorcycle Week. Visitors will find great deals on bike gear and equipment. It’s always a good day to cruise around the beautiful White Mountains and Lakes Region.
- If you like the sounds of the 80’s, don’t miss ‘My Mixtape: The Sounds of the 80’s’ at the Palace Theatre June 22.
- The Loudon Classic is the longest running motorcycle race in America. Don’t miss the action at the NH Motor Speedway on June 22.
- Godspell is an awarding winning musical based on the gospel according to St. Matthew. Visitors are enjoy a terrific evening of professional theatre at the Interlakes June 24 – 28.
- ‘Nunsense’ provides terrific entertainment that includes solo star turns, madcap dance routines and more unexpected wackiness. Don’t miss a wonderful evening of laughs t Jean’s Playhouse June 25 – 28.
- ‘The Foreigner’ is a farcical brew of misunderstandings, misconceptions and mishaps. Enjoy professional summer theater at the nearby Winnipesaukee Theatre June 25 – 28.
- The Star Spangled Summer Picnic and Auction will be held at the charming Canterbury Shaker Village June 25.
- The legendary Tom Rush will enchant the audience at the Great Waters Music Festival in Wolfeboro June 27.
- The Artimus Pyle Band provides the ultimate tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd. If you’re a fan, plan to be in the audience at the Flying Monkey June 27.
- John Pinette’s Still Hungry Tour will entertain the audience at the Capitol Center of the Arts June 28.
- New Hampshire is known for its micro breweries. Visit the annual Brewfest in Lincoln on June 28. You’ll have an opportunity to taste some great brews, enjoy excellent food and meet some great people.
- New Hampshire Wines and micro brews are delightful. Visitors can enjoy tasting at a about a dozen vineyards and breweries, which are easily accessible from the Inn.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
- Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. Visit this beautifully restored and maintained village. Learn about the Shaker’s culture, traditions and values.
- Train rides galore! Ride to the top of Mount Washington on the
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.