- Stay three midweek (Sunday – Thursday) evenings in a luxurious suite and save 15% off regular rates.
- Compliment your stay with a Glynn House Welcome – only $29.
- Full time police officers enjoy 15% savings off regular rates when they stay two or more evenings Sunday through Thursday.
- Calling all golfers! The 2014 season has commenced. Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange your tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in May.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
- Lakes Region Memorial Day Crafts Festival takes place May 24.
- The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is open for the Season. Meet local wildlife at the Science Center as you wander along the scenic walking paths. Take a guided boat trip on spectacular Sqaum Lake. Discounted tickets available for guests.
- Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. Visit this beautifully restored and maintained village. Learn about the Shaker’s culture, traditions and values.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.