Stay three midweek (Sunday – Thursday) evenings in a luxurious suite and save 15% off regular rates. Compliment your stay with a Glynn House Welcome – only $29.
Active duty / active reserve military enjoy 15% savings off low season rates when they stay two or more evenings Sunday through Thursday.
- Calling all golfers! The 2014 season has commenced. Clean your clubs, reserve your room and let us arrange your tee times. Receive 20% off greens fees at Owls Nest, Ragged Mountain and Waukewan. Just book two or more midweek evenings in May.
- Hikers are always spoiled for choice. A huge selection of trails are readily available for hikers of all abilities.
- Guided Rock Climbing trips are now available for experienced climbers and for those wanted to try a new sport. Advanced reservations are imperative.
- Zipline Adventure Tours are fun for the entire family. Our partner Alpine Adventures offers three separate Zipline Treetop Tours. Every zipline tour includes an off-road Safari ride in a Pinzgauer to the top of the course.
- The historic Canterbury Shaker Village is open for the season. You owe it to yourself to schedule the better part of a day exploring this fascinating historic community. Guest receive half price entry passes. The annual ‘Canterbury 5K XC’ will be held May 10.
- Head for the Palace Theatre in Manchester and enjoy a classic American musical – ‘A Chorus Line’. Performances can be booked May 8 – 11.
- Singer-songwriter Rodney Crowell is a country music legend. Plan on enjoying an exceptional evening of music at the nearby Flying Monkey on May 9
- The country-steeped, garage band The Mavericks are back. The band will be on stage at the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord May 10.
Bring your favorite four-footed canine pal on holiday too. Reserve one of five pet friendly rooms. Visit the Glynn House website http://www.glynnhouse.com/ for additional information about the Inn and local activities.